Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: DD8 just ordered 1st AG

  1. #11
    I*love*dolls
    Guest I*love*dolls's Avatar

    Post

    Wow! I couldn't save my money until I was 11! [img]wink.gif[/img] When I was her age I bought candy....good job for her!

  2. #12
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    My DD11 still buys candy with her allowance,too!! She has a hard time saving for big purchases. Your dd did a great job saving for such a long time. She will love Felicity more because she bought her for herself. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congrats to your DD. I can't wait to see pictures!

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Molly-Felicity's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2004
    Posts
    471
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations to your daughter! I can't wait to see the album of Felicity's arrival.

    My daughter saved enough money to buy a doll for herself when we went to AGPNY last spring. She planned on buying Marisol, but came home with the Bitty Twins instead. They are very special to her because she did buy them with her own money.

  5. #15
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Molly-Felicity:
    Congratulations to your daughter! I can't wait to see the album of Felicity's arrival.

    My daughter saved enough money to buy a doll for herself when we went to AGPNY last spring. She planned on buying Marisol, but came home with the Bitty Twins instead. They are very special to her because she did buy them with her own money.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What a cute story! I love it!

    Also, congratulations to that sweetheart who saved her own money for Felicity. What a valuable lesson! I bet her excitement is "crazed". I know I get that way when I track an item on UPS and I am wayyyyy far away from being a kid! HA!

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    AmericanGirlLover2982
    Guest AmericanGirlLover2982's Avatar

    Post

    Congrats to DD on her first doll she brought on her own. Cant wait to see pics.

  7. #17
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Aww, congratulations to your DD! I just bought Jess, who is the first 18-incher I've bought with my own money [img]biggrin.gif[/img] . That does kind of make her more special. I hope Kit likes her new sis!

  8. #18
    Inactive Member mygirlsdolls's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2005
    Posts
    194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congrats...My DD's first Save Up doll was Molly and she is still her favorite out of all her girls!

  9. #19
    Inactive Member dornroeschen's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    1,053
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations to your DD! Felicity is going to a wonderful home.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member JuliaAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2002
    Posts
    884
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How very exciting for your daughter! [img]smile.gif[/img] Yay for her for saving for the doll herself. That's cool that she's tracking the UPS truck. The album your making sounds really special and she'll no doubt treasure it always. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    Julia

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •